Administrative scrivener, Judicial scrivener


Japanese or 

Status of Residence

Foreign nationals staying in Japan may engage in activities freely without hindrance within the scope of their status of residence and period of stay, which were determined when they landed in Japan.

Those who desire to change their status of residence or extend their period of stay are required to obtain permission from the Immigration Bureau in accordance with Japanese laws and regulations.

Our office is able to support the procedure of applying permission with the Immigration Bureau.

Those who wish to get a part-time job as an international student.

: It is necessary to apply for permission to engage in an activity other than those permitted by the status of residence previously granted.

Those who wish to extend their stay beyond the period of stay previously permitted.

: It is necessary to apply for an extension for the period of stay.

Those who wish to get married a Japanese person

: It is necessary to apply for a change of status of residence.

Those, a married foreign couple, who have had a baby in Japan.

: It is necessary to acquire a status of residence.

Those who wish to spend the rest of their life in Japan.

: It is necessary to apply for permission for permanent residence.

Those who wish to submit a permit to engage in employment in Japan for a company.

: It is necessary to apply for a certificate of authorization for employment.

*(Our office provide this information based on the HP ( of Immigration Control)

Adjustment of Debts

Those who worry about their debts and/or paying badly. Judicial Scrivener is able to negotiate with the creditor companies as an Agent. According to request person’s condition of household budget, our office provides the suggestion for the adjustment of debts.

Request person do not need to have any contact with the creditors, after the contract is concluded.
Our office promises to keep and observe requester’s secret.

Other legal matters

Please feel free to contact us.

In case, you would like to fill the application form, as like business permits, immigration and inheritance matters, and reporting the application form to government agencies, and/or to fill the registration form of real estate and corporation, and reporting the registration form to legal affairs offices.

Copyright © Sagamihara Legal Office All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.